ONE PIECE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales Of Pirates II Forum for Members of Fantasy Isle's One Piece Guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those who still want to get guild moving =)

Go down 
+3
PeGaSuS
Hekate
Wii
7 posters

What time is better for you to farm?
1:00am
For those who still want to get guild moving =) Vote_lcap0%For those who still want to get guild moving =) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5:00am
For those who still want to get guild moving =) Vote_lcap9%For those who still want to get guild moving =) Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
9:00am
For those who still want to get guild moving =) Vote_lcap9%For those who still want to get guild moving =) Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
1:00pm
For those who still want to get guild moving =) Vote_lcap27%For those who still want to get guild moving =) Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
5:00pm
For those who still want to get guild moving =) Vote_lcap36%For those who still want to get guild moving =) Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
9:00pm
 9% [ 1 ]
Other
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Wii

Wii

For those who still want to get guild moving =) Empty
PostSubject: For those who still want to get guild moving =)   For those who still want to get guild moving =) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:05 am

Hi guildies, some of you may already notice we are farming stuff like heaven keys, abba keys, bd keys and other stuff for rb.

I would like to know at what time (Server time) you can come and join us with farming parties. I will do a Poll so you guys can vote, if you choose other please reply with the time you can go.

Please your reply is very important!

EDIT: ITS SERVER TIME (THX HEKA) EST Time GMT(-5)

Last edited by Wii on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://http:\\wiisclub.webs.com
Hekate

Hekate

PostSubject: Re: For those who still want to get guild moving =)   For those who still want to get guild moving =) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:40 am

uhmmm .. me ... i play whatever i want loool... if im in crazy mood i can keep awake allnight and 24 hour play lol! wii u forgot put that server time or what time? ... or ur place time ? scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
PeGaSuS

PeGaSuS

PostSubject: Re: For those who still want to get guild moving =)   For those who still want to get guild moving =) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:07 pm

i can the weekends and in the afternoon GMT 5, tell me if i survive there cuz im lvl 75 so idk if i can xD
Back to top Go down
FrogHouse

PostSubject: Re: For those who still want to get guild moving =)   For those who still want to get guild moving =) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:30 am

I'm usually around from 5am to 11am servertime depending on how much school work i have to but i can mostly only play on friday-sunday. Sometimes i'm on other times as well but thats the best timeline for me to play.
Back to top Go down
Razr

PostSubject: Re: For those who still want to get guild moving =)   For those who still want to get guild moving =) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:48 am

Sorry guys i wont be able to make it to TOP2 for another 2 months, finishing of with my degree in a few months, thanks and c ya....

PS: Cruz lemme know if u need ur equips ill come online and give it to you
Back to top Go down
geeny

PostSubject: Wargame 1942   For those who still want to get guild moving =) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Are you playing Wargame 1942? See if you share the same points made in this latest Wargame 1942 review.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mmohunter.com
sdknight

PostSubject: Re: For those who still want to get guild moving =)   For those who still want to get guild moving =) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:14 am

geeny wrote:
Are you playing Wargame 1942? See if you share the same points made in this latest Wargame 1942 review.
yes ,I was playing this game.I want to suggest you play the latest browser games The Settlers Online,Uprising Empires, and Shadowland Online, By the way, you can directly visit dotmmo.com for more information. Okay, see you there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who still want to get guild moving =)   For those who still want to get guild moving =) Empty

Back to top Go down

For those who still want to get guild moving =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ONE PIECE :: Your first category :: GUILD ACTIVITIES-
Jump to: